I started Taekwondo and finally got a yellow belt! I had to break a board with my hand before I got my yellow belt. I also had to learn other stuff like my form (steps 1-10), plus 10 steps of blocks, counting in Korean, and other words in Korean. It was pretty hard. I was proud of myself and happy. I got a big trophy. I even took it to school to show my class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sam, Congratulations on your big accomplishment. Dad and I are proud of all your hard work and focus on Taekwondo. Kicking Stance - Kyah!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Sam,
ReplyDeleteGood job on your trophy and your yellow belt! It was fun to see you do your routine for your class last week! And oh my goodness, you have a lot of legos!
have a great day!
~Sister T
Great job on your yellow belt. Love you.
ReplyDeleteGrama M
Those treats are cute! Way to go Sam.
ReplyDeletefrom Ella