Saturday, June 20, 2009

Flat Sam

  For a project at school I made Flat Sam (to be like Flat Stanley from the books).  We had to mail him to someone.  I picked my cousins in Idaho.  I sent Flat Sam in the mail to them and then they took him a lot of places and then sent pictures back 
   Here's a picture of my cousins Ashleigh, Brittany, and Caitley (even my cousin, Brooke who is in college in Idaho).  
  They sent me a post card of Idaho Falls where they live, and a candy bar.   Something was interesting about this candy bar...  it was made out of a POTATO!
  I took a bite.  
  At first I wasn't sure about it.  It doesn't taste that much like a potato.  I liked the chocolate. 



I'm glad Flat Sam could see them in Idaho.  I'm excited that I get to see them for the 4th of July.  I hope I can jump on their water tramp (oline) and hang out with my cousins.  They have a giant TV we might get to watch.   Maybe I'll eat some potatoes when I'm there.  I want to save up for a Webkin like Caitley's.  




1 comment:

  1. I've actually read a book about the Idaho Spud... it's not made from a potato, it just looks like one. Rest assured, you weren't eating chocolate covered potatoes. That would be gross.

    ReplyDelete