I finally had my belt test and got my green belt at Taekwon Do. I had break a board with my foot (Axe kick) two times. I did it on the first try each time! I had to perform my Pomse (form) in front of Master Cho. I was nervous, but it was actually very fun since I got to stay up almost all night. I also got a trophy like I always want. I have one big trophy and the small trophy that I got from my green belt. I hope I can get my nunchucks (sp?) soon.
Sam
Great job, Sam! I know you've been working on this goal for a long time (8 months). It was exciting to see you accomplish it. Dad and I are proud of your hard work. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteMom
Way to go Sam. You are awesome! Hope you come visit us soon.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Michael, Ben, Eli, Ruth, Josh, Dan, Aaron and Uncle Bodie and Aunt Melanie
good job WOW WOW WOW FROM ELLA
ReplyDeleteSam,
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE SO TOTALLY AWESOME! We are so proud of you. What a great example you are to your friends and family. We love you! Love, Christine, Donevan, Ashleigh, Brittany, Caitley, DJ and Emma